Information regarding the article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Code for the Protection of Personal Data").
La Vecchia Faenza takes the protection of your privacy seriously. Therefore, please read the following document to learn more about the policies adopted by La Vecchia Faenza for the protection of your personal data.
The most important things to know
La Vecchia Faenza collects and uses personal data according to the rules of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 ("Code for the Protection of Personal Data").
The controller of the data is Cer. Art. Silvagni Laura - La Vecchia Faenza, Via S.Ippolito 24 / A - 48018 Faenza (RA).
For more information on collection and use of your data, or for questions and suggestions, please contact La Vecchia Faenza directly.
Consent to the processing of personal data in compliance with law 196/2003
This policy applies only to the site www.ceramicafaenza.it and not to other web sites accessed via links.
La Vecchia Faenza will process the personal information you provide in accordance with the law 196/2003 on protection of personal data.
Providing data is optional but a refusal to submit them determines the inability to send messages to La Vecchia Faenza.
The personal information you provide is collected and processed through data transmission, even with the help of electronic media, directly and / or by third parties (companies dealing with shipments, mailing, other affiliates) for the following purposes:
- activities related to online services
- statistical activities on the site, sending of advertising material, including via electronic mail
In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties (excepted companies dealing with shipments, mailing, other affiliates). Inside La Vecchia Faenza, data will be known only to specific people in charge.
According to Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right, at any time, to obtain from the data controller information on the processing of your personal data. Morover, you can
- obtain a confirmation of the existing data, of their origin and their disclosure;
- obtain name and details of the data administrators and data users, and of the people to whom the data may be disclosed;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which are processed unlawfully;
- obtain a certification that the operations of paragraphs 3) and 4) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated, with the exception of cases when this proves impossible or it involves actions clearly in excess to your protected rights;
- refuse the processing of data for legitimate reasons and the processing of data for marketing purposes or for carrying out market research.
By submitting your personal data, under Articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you certify that you have read the information concerning the processing of your data and give consent to their treatment by La Vecchia Faenza and their disclosure to third parties only for the purposes specified above.